Cumberland, ME In-Home Senior Care Services
We are delighted to serve families in Cumberland with in-home care they can trust. Our trained caregivers, called Comfort Keepers, provide your loved ones with a unique plan tailored to their specific needs, from help with laundry to running errands.
Our top priority is to help make life safer and more comfortable, while ensuring independence. We also wish to help seniors maintain their active lifestyle in the community, which is why our Comfort Keepers offer transportation around town.
So when it comes time for the Cumberland County Fair, your loved ones can still enjoy all there is to offer. No matter what the situation is, Comfort Keepers is ready to help your loved ones in Cumberland with their in-home needs.
Some resources for Seniors in the area are:
Assisted Living Facility:
- Ledgeview Assisted Living, 92 US Rte 1, Cumberland Foreside ME 04110 (207)781-2408
Long Term Care Facility:
- Ledgeview Long Term Care, 92 US Rte 1, Cumberland Foreside ME 04110 (207)781-2408
Other Senior Sources:
- Cumberland & North Yarmouth Community Education & Recreation, 290 Tuttle Road, Cumberland ME 04021 (207)829-2208
- Prince Memorial Library, 266 Main Street, Cumberland ME 04021-9754
- Cumberland Maine Town Offices, 290 Tuttle Road, Cumberland ME 04021 (207)829-5559
Call us today at (207) 494-3026 to learn more.