Falmouth, ME In-Home Care Services
Comfort Keepers® is proud to have the town of Falmouth, ME as part of our in-home care community. We have offered services in this beautiful, quaint Cumberland County area for many years, and we are delighted to continue providing expert, loving assistance to your loved ones. A major concern among seniors and other adults is whether or not they can maintain an active, independent presence in the community.
With Comfort Keepers around, your loved ones no longer have to worry; we provide companionship and transportation to and from locations in Falmouth. Whether your loved ones need to visit Brighton Eye Center for an examination or Ray and Robin’s Hobby Center for their wide array of fun products, we’ll make sure they get there. Comfort Keepers is ready to improve the well-being of your loved ones.
Some resources for Seniors in the Falmouth, ME area:
Assisted Living Facilities:
- Falmouth House at OceanView, 32 Blueberry Lane, Falmouth ME 04105 (207)781-4621
- Foreside Harbor, 191 Foreside Road, Falmouth ME 04105 (207)781-8201
Long Term Care Facilities:
- Falmouth by the Sea, 191 Foreside Road, Falmouth ME 04105 (207)781-4714
- Sedgewood Commons, 22 Northbrook Drive, Falmouth ME 04105 (207)781-5775
Adult Day Care Programs:
- Sedgewood Commons Adult Day Care, 22 Northbrook Drive, Falmouth ME 04105 (207)781-5775
- OceanView at Falmouth, 20 Blueberry Lane, Falmouth ME 04105 (207)781-4460
Call us today at (207) 494-3026 to learn how we can help.