South Portland, ME
This scenic coastal community has been in the Comfort Keepers® family for several years, and we are proud to serve families in a city like South Portland, where involvement and giving back are strong values. Our trained caregivers, called Comfort Keepers, not only provide in-home care but also the ability for your loved ones to continue living actively in the community.
We’ll drive them to Mill Creek Park so they can enjoy the beautiful scenery, or to Shaw’s supermarket to purchase groceries for the week. Whatever their needs might be, Comfort Keepers will help them get to their destination, safely and on time. If you are aware of a loved one’s increased need for in-home care, remember that Comfort Keepers is here to help.
Some resources for the Elderly in the South Portland, ME area are:
Long Term Care Facility
- South Portland Nursing Home, 41 Anthoine St., South Portland ME 04106 (207) 799-8561
- Ridgeland Estates, 109 Ridgeland Ave., South Portland ME 04106 (207) 773-4140
- Betsy Ross House, 99 Preble St. Extension, South Portland ME 04106 (207)767-4955
Other Senior Resources:
- South Portland Community Center, 21 Nelson Rd., South Portland ME 04106 (207)767-7650
- South Portland Public Library (Main Library), 482 Broadway, South Portland ME 04106 (207)767-7660
- South Portland Public Library, Memorial Branch, 155 Wescott Rd., South Portland ME 04106 (207)775-1835
Call us today at (207) 494-3026.