Yarmouth, ME Non-Medical In-Home Senior Services
Our caregivers, called Comfort Keepers, have been delighted to help serve families in Yarmouth with warm, personal, in-home care for many years.
With our variety of care services, which includes meal preparation to light housekeeping, Comfort Keepers makes a care plan based around your loved ones’ unique in-home needs.
We also help to preserve senior independence and active lifestyles by offering transportation to and from Yarmouth locations.
If your love ones wish to spend an afternoon overlooking the falls at Grist Mill Park or simply need to pick up a prescription at the pharmacy, Comfort Keepers will make sure they get there safely and on time.
If you’ve noticed that a loved one in the Yarmouth area needs help getting down the stairs, has trouble preparing meals, or just wants someone to visit with, Comfort Keepers is here to help.
Some resources for Seniors in the Yarmouth, ME area:
Assisted Living Facilities:
- Bay Square at Yarmouth, 27 Forest Falls Drive, Yarmouth ME 04096 (207)358-4881
Long Term Care Facilities:
- Brentwood Rehabilitation & Nursing Center, 370 Portland St, Yarmouth ME 04096 (207)846-9021
- Coastal Manor, 20 W. Main Street, Yarmouth ME 04096 (207)846-5013
Adult Day Care Programs:
- Bay Square at Yarmouth Adult Day Care, 27 Forest Falls Drive, Yarmouth ME 04096 (207)358-4881
- Bay Square at Yarmouth Retirement Community, 27 Forest Falls Drive, Yarmouth ME 04096 (207)358-4881
Call us at (207) 494-3026.