Non Medical Home Care In Biddeford, ME
Find out how non medical home care can help seniors in Biddeford, ME continue living life on their terms
Comfort Keepers is delighted to continue its service to families in Biddeford. Our trained caregivers, called Comfort Keepers, will work to create a unique non medical home care plan based on your loved ones’ specific needs, from mobility assistance, to dementia care. Biddeford is a continuously active community, and we want to preserve the lifestyle that your loved ones enjoy by encouraging them to stay involved with hobbies, local organizations, and friends.
If they’re part of the Biddeford 50 Plus Club and want to enjoy the activities at the Ross Center, or if they wish to visit Biddeford Hannaford Supermarket & Pharmacy for groceries or a prescription, we’ll provide the transportation as part of our non medical home care assistance.
If you are aware of a loved one’s increased need for non medical home care, remember that Comfort Keepers is here to help.
Some resources for Seniors in the area are:
Assisted Living Facilities:
- Southridge Rehabilitation & Living Center, 10 May Street, Biddeford ME 04005 (207)282-4138
- York Manor Residential Care Facility, 2 Dartmouth St, Biddeford ME 04005 (207)283-0111
Long Term Care Facilities:
- Southridge Rehabilitation & Living Center Long Term Care, 10 May Street, Biddeford ME 04005 (207)282-4138
- St. Andre Health Care, 407 Pool Street, Biddeford ME 04005 (207)282-5171
- McArthur Home, 272 Elm Street, Biddeford ME 04005 (207)283-3412
Other Seniors Sources:
- McArthur Public Library, 270 Main Street, Biddeford ME 04005 (207)284-4181
Call us today at (207) 494-3026.