In Home Senior Care In Portland, ME
Learn how in home senior care helps aging adults in Portland, ME to get the most out of their golden years
Comfort Keepers is proud to help elders and other adults in Portland and its neighboring communities with expert and compassionate in home senior care. Our unique caregiving plan ensures that, whatever their needs may be, your loved ones receive thoughtful and professional assistance.
We understand that your loved ones want to maintain their active, independent lifestyle, which is why Comfort Keepers provides reliable transportation to and from locations in Portland as part of our in home senior care services.
Whether it’s enjoying the beauty of Casco Bay from the Eastern Promenade or going to Rosie’s for a chowder lunch, Comfort Keepers will ensure that they arrive at their destinations safely to enjoy the things they love to do.
If your loved ones in the Portland area need help preparing meals, assistance with mobility, or a helpful medication reminder, Comfort Keepers in home senior care is ready to help.
Some resources for Seniors in the Portland, ME area are:
Assisted Living Facilities
- The Osher Inn at The Cedars, 620 Ocean Ave, Portland ME 04103 (207) 221-7150
- Seventy-Five State Street Assisted Living, 75 State St., Portland ME 04101 (207)775-7775
Long Term Care Facilities:
- St. Joseph’s Manor Rehabilitation & Residence, 1133 Washington Ave, Portland ME 04103 (207)797-0600
- The Skilled Care Centers at The Cedars, 620-640 Ocean Ave, Portland ME 04103 (207)221-7000
Adult Day Care:
- Barron Center, 1145 Brighton Ave, Portland ME 04102 (207)828-6849
- St. Joseph’s Adult Day Care, 1133 Washington Ave, Portland ME 04103 (207)797-0600
- Seventy-Five State Street Independent Living, 75 State St, Portland ME 04101 (207) 772-2675
- The Atrium at Cedars, 620-640 Ocean Ave, Portland ME 04103 (207)221-7000
Call us at (207) 494-3026.